No matter what the guys say or tease you about your bras, you know that you need them to survive. A real woman doesn't live without wearing the right kinds of bras, for they not only keep her posture erect, but also ensure that she is appropriately dressed. It doesn't matter if you wear a t-shirt or a prom gown to look gorgeous, all that matters is that you wear a proper bra to keep your breasts firm and flaunt a better figure in front of others.
But while some of the bras are comfortable, there are others that are stylish. It is rightly observed that the comfortable bras are not very stylish, whereas the stylish ones are not very much comfortable. So which one should you pick?
If you ask for my opinion, I say comfortable bras. Why? Because...
• Nobody looks at your bra: The silliest thing that women do is spend a lot of money on wild bras; can you show them to anyone at all? There is no woman who walks wearing just the innerwear. Unless you have bought the bras with a different purpose, it is better to stick to those that are comfortable and soft.
• Bra is an inner garment designed to keep your breasts firm: We all know what the innerwear is meant for - when it comes to bras, they are meant to keep your breasts erect, so that you don't flaunt your curves all the time you walk. Scientifically, such garments are designed to give more comfort to the female gender. Why do you want to stick to style, when you know how much comfort means to you?
• You avoid breast cancer symptoms when you wear comfortable bras: If you have breast cancer symptoms, the first thing that you are suggested to do is get rid of all those ugly and stylish bras that you have been wearing all this while. The gynecologists check what kinds of innerwear you wear, when you have symptoms of breast cancer. In fact, you are suggested to wear comfortable innerwear to help yourself cope up with this illness.
• Comfort comes first and is far more important than style: We all know the importance of comfort; there is no one in this world, who doesn't value it. If you are someone, who prefers being comfortable, rather than being stylish, I need not give you more reasons to buy soft and good innerwear.
• Comfort is what all the women look for, from their innerwear: Women are quite skeptical, when it comes to buying bras. Yet, I have personally seen most of the women selecting comfortable bras, rather than selecting the stylish ones.