No doubt men are fashionable too, but women have always been in the limelight, when it comes to fashion and style. Along with the change in seasons, there are a lot of changes noticed in trends and styles. Right from the time a woman is a little girl, she knows how to carry herself to look good in the crowd. From cute, she turns beautiful and from beautiful, she turns gorgeous!
If you are a woman and you want to have a flawless appearance on the streets, here are the top ten fashion tips that you need to remember:
1) Don't overload yourself with makeup: Makeup doesn't make you look good; it is the way you carry yourself that makes you presentable and good. Kick off all those loud lipsticks, unless you are attending a party. Wear subtle makeup to look better and present the real you.
2) Wear the right designer jeans: Jeans need to be expensive; you can't expect yourself to save money on the things that you wear over and over again. You don't buy a lot of jeans for your closet; buy a few, but ensure that they deserve to be worn by you. Let them be designer!
3) Spend on those bottoms, rather than spending on your t-shirts: You need to wear expensive bottoms, not expensive tops. It is okay to do some street shopping for all those t-shirts and tanker tops, but not okay for you to buy low-quality cheap jeans.
4) Accessorize yourself with necklaces and earrings: Don't forget to look gorgeous by wearing good earrings and lovely necklaces. It is always good to accessorize yourself in such a way that you look different when you walk with all of your friends.
5) Let a thigh-ring peep out on those stockings: Thigh-rings are quite in demand these days; buy at least one and wear it whenever you wear denim shorts. You can wear them on stockings too!
6) Wear loose clothes at times: Summers are hot in some of the countries; wearing loose clothes does the trick!
7) Don't stick on a specific color for a long period of time: Don't wear white all the time; get out of that shade and wear other colors as well!
8) Wear scarves during winters: Scarves are beautiful, especially during winters.
9) Keep changing your style with every changing season: Read different magazines and watch the ramp shows of different designers; cope up with the changing styles along with the change in seasons.
10) Wear printed materials: Printed materials are far better than plain tops; wear floral prints to depict your love for flowers and spring.